Crawford Cares About Our Community
Crawford Cares is a program through Crawford Company that allows us to give back to the community and foster a collaborative environment between for profit and nonprofit companies in the greater Dubuque area. Crawford Cares is committed to making a positive impact in the local community by honoring entities that serve the greater Dubuque population. Recipients will receive personalized awards, recognition and charitable donations.
2020 Crawford Cares Winner: St. Mark Youth Enrichment
NEW THIS YEAR! Every nonprofit that participated in Crawford Cares (win or not), was entered to win more money through the Crawford North and Dubuque Fighting Saints Penalty Kill sponsorship. We are excited to announce that Riverview Center was selected as our winner by the Dubuque Fighting Saints hockey team. Crawford will donate $20 to Riverview Center each time the Fighting Saints are successful on the Penalty Kill. Riverview Center will receive up to $2,500 at the end of the hockey season.
Crawford Cares Criteria:
- 2019 winners not eligible to participate (Dubuque Regional Humane Society, Northeast Iowa Council- Boy Scouts of America and Hills & Dales).
- Must be a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving the greater Dubuque area.
- Must have a current Board of Directors.
- Preference given to organizations within the community serving the elderly, children, individuals with medical and/or mental health challenges, or people seeking help during times of crisis.
Crawford Cares Awards:
- 1st place winner will receive $1,500
- Runners-up will receive $500 each
2019 Crawford Cares Winners:
- Winner- Dubuque Regional Humane Society
- Runners-up- Northeast Iowa Council- Boys Scouts of America and Hills & Dales
- Winner- New Vienna/Luxemburg Fire Department
- Runners-up- Ski Bellevue Water Ski Show Team and Dubuque County Historical Society and National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
- Winner- Live Like Jack
- Runners-up- Scholastic Engineering Research (SERI) and New Vienna Tractor Pullers Association
- Winner- Special Spaces Dubuque
- Runners-up- Loras College Dance Marathon and Research for the Kids
- Winner- Dubuque Tri-State Share
- Runners-up- Hills and Dales and Shalom Spirituality Center
- Winner- Hospice of Dubuque
- Runners-up- Shalom Spirituality Center and Dubuque Lutheran Schools
Crawford Company would like to thank our media partners with TownSquare Media.