Crawford Cares About Our Community
Crawford Cares is a program through Crawford Company that allows us to give back to the community and foster a collaborative environment between for profit and nonprofit companies in the greater Dubuque area. Crawford Cares is committed to making a positive impact in the local community by honoring entities that serve the greater Dubuque population. Recipients will receive personalized awards, recognition and charitable donations.
2021 Winner: Peosta Elementary Parent Group
AGAIN THIS YEAR! Crawford North is proud to be the official Penalty Kill sponsor for the 2021-2022 Dubuque Fighting Saints hockey season. The Dubuque Regional Humane Society (DRHS) was selected by the Dubuque Fighting Saints players to be the recipient of our donation this year. Crawford will donate $20 each time the Fighting Saints are successful on the Penalty Kill (up to $2,500). The donation will be presented to the DRHS on Saturday, April 16th.
2022 Program Dates TBD
Crawford Cares Criteria:
- 2021 winners not eligible to participate (Peosta Elementary Parent Group, Crescent Community Health Center and Dubuque Regional Humane Society)
- Must be a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving the greater Dubuque area.
- Must have a current Board of Directors.
- Preference given to organizations within the community serving the elderly, children, individuals with medical and/or mental health challenges, or people seeking help during times of crisis.
Crawford Cares Awards:
- 1st place winner will receive $1,500
- Runners-up will receive $500 each
2020 Crawford Cares Winners:
- Winner- St. Mark Youth Enrichment
- Runners-up- Whispurring Hope Animal Rescue and Dubuque Youth Hockey Association
- Winner- Dubuque Regional Humane Society
- Runners-up- Northeast Iowa Council- Boys Scouts of America and Hills & Dales
- Winner- New Vienna/Luxemburg Fire Department
- Runners-up- Ski Bellevue Water Ski Show Team and Dubuque County Historical Society and National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
- Winner- Live Like Jack
- Runners-up- Scholastic Engineering Research (SERI) and New Vienna Tractor Pullers Association
- Winner- Special Spaces Dubuque
- Runners-up- Loras College Dance Marathon and Research for the Kids
- Winner- Dubuque Tri-State Share
- Runners-up- Hills and Dales and Shalom Spirituality Center
- Winner- Hospice of Dubuque
- Runners-up- Shalom Spirituality Center and Dubuque Lutheran Schools
Crawford Company would like to thank our media partners with TownSquare Media.