Crawford Cares About Our Community
CRAWFORD CARES IS CELEBRATING 10 YEARS! Crawford Cares is a program through Crawford Company that allows us to give back to the community and foster a collaborative environment between for profit and nonprofit companies in the greater Dubuque area. Crawford Cares is committed to making a positive impact in the local community by honoring entities that serve the greater Dubuque population. Recipients will receive personalized awards, recognition and charitable donations.
2023 Crawford Cares Program:
- Nomination Period: Closed - Click here to see a complete list of the participating nonprofits.
- There will be no voting period this year.
- Judging Period: The nominated nonprofits will be reviewed by a panel of impartial judges, not employed by Crawford North. The judges will meet the week of December 4th to select an overall winner and runners-up.
- Awards Ceremony to be held at Old Chicago Dubuque on Thursday, December 14th at 3:00 PM.
Crawford Cares Awards: 10th Anniversary Prize Money!
- 1st place winner will receive $3,000
- Runners-up will receive $1,000 each
Crawford Cares Criteria:
- 2022 winners not eligible to participate (Two by Two Character Development, Boy Scouts of America- Northeast Iowa Council and Platteville Community Arboretum)
- Must be a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving the greater Dubuque area.
- Must have a current Board of Directors.
- Preference given to organizations within the community serving the elderly, children, individuals with medical and/or mental health challenges, or people seeking help during times of crisis.
2022 Crawford Cares:
- Winner: Two by Two Character Development
- Runners-up: Boy Scouts of America-Northeast Iowa Council and Platteville Community Arboretum
- Winner: Peosta Elementary Parent Group
- Runners-up: Crescent Community Health Center and Dubuque Regional Humane Society
- Winner: St. Mark Youth Enrichment
- Runners-up: Whispurring Hope Animal Rescue and Dubuque Youth Hockey Association
- Winner: Dubuque Regional Humane Society
- Runners-up: Northeast Iowa Council- Boys Scouts of America and Hills & Dales
- Winner: New Vienna/Luxemburg Fire Department
- Runners-up: Ski Bellevue Water Ski Show Team and Dubuque County Historical Society and National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
- Winner: Live Like Jack
- Runners-up: Scholastic Engineering Research (SERI) and New Vienna Tractor Pullers Association
- Winner: Special Spaces Dubuque
- Runners-up: Loras College Dance Marathon and Research for the Kids
- Winner: Dubuque Tri-State Share
- Runners-up: Hills and Dales and Shalom Spirituality Center
- Winner: Hospice of Dubuque
- Runners-up: Shalom Spirituality Center and Dubuque Lutheran Schools
Crawford Company would like to thank our media partners with TownSquare Media.