Crawford Cares About Our Community
Crawford Cares is a program through Crawford Company that allows us to give back to the community and foster a collaborative environment between for profit and nonprofit companies in the greater Dubuque area. Crawford Cares is committed to making a positive impact in the local community by honoring entities that serve the greater Dubuque population. Recipients will receive personalized awards, recognition and charitable donations.
2019 Crawford Cares Program:
- Nomination Period- October 28th - November 3rd
- Voting Period- November 4th - November 10th (See list below for top three nonprofits to receive the most votes.)
- Finalists (in no particular order): Boy Scouts of America - Northeast Iowa Council, Dubuque Regional Humane Society, Hills & Dales
- Judging Period- Week of November 11th (The three nonprofits to receive the most votes will be reviewed by a panel of impartial judges, not employed by Crawford North. The judges will determine 1st place and runners up.)
- Awards Ceremony to be held at Crawford North on Wednesday, November 20th at 2:30 PM.
Crawford Cares Criteria:
- 2018 winners not eligible to participate (New Vienna/Luxemburg Fire Department, Ski Bellevue Water Ski Show Team, Dubuque County Historical Society and National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium).
- Must be a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving the greater Dubuque area.
- Must have a current Board of Directors.
- Preference given to organizations within the community serving the elderly, children, individuals with medical and/or mental health challenges, or people seeking help during times of crisis.
Crawford Cares Awards:
- 1st Place- $1,500
- 2nd Place- $500
- 3rd Place- $500
2018 Crawford Cares Winners:
- 1st Place- New Vienna/Luxemburg Fire Department
- Runners-Up- Ski Bellevue Water Ski Show Team and Dubuque County Historical Society and National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
- Winner- Live Like Jack
- Runners-Up- Scholastic Engineering Research (SERI) and New Vienna Tractor Pullers Association
- Winner- Special Spaces Dubuque
- Runners-Up- Loras College Dance Marathon and Research for the Kids
- Winner- Dubuque Tri-State Share
- Runners-Up- Hills and Dales Child Development Center and Shalom Spirituality Center
- Winner- Hospice of Dubuque
- Runners-Up- Shalom Spirituality Center and Dubuque Lutheran Schools
Crawford Company would like to thank our media partners with TownSquare Media.