Crawford Cares About Our Community
Crawford Cares is a program through Crawford Company that allows us to give back to the community and foster a collaborative environment between for profit and nonprofit companies in the greater Dubuque area. Crawford Cares is committed to making a positive impact in the local community by honoring entities that serve the greater Dubuque population. Recipients will receive personalized awards, recognition and charitable donations.
2019 Crawford Cares winner is the Dubuque Regional Humane Society!
Click here to read more about the Crawford Cares Awards Ceremony.
2020 Crawford Cares program dates to be determined.
Crawford Cares Criteria:
- 2018 winners not eligible to participate (New Vienna/Luxemburg Fire Department, Ski Bellevue Water Ski Show Team, Dubuque County Historical Society and National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium).
- Must be a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving the greater Dubuque area.
- Must have a current Board of Directors.
- Preference given to organizations within the community serving the elderly, children, individuals with medical and/or mental health challenges, or people seeking help during times of crisis.
Crawford Cares Awards:
- 1st place winner will receive $1,500
- Runners-up will receive $500 each
2018 Crawford Cares Winners:
- Winner- New Vienna/Luxemburg Fire Department
- Runners-up- Ski Bellevue Water Ski Show Team and Dubuque County Historical Society and National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
- Winner- Live Like Jack
- Runners-up- Scholastic Engineering Research (SERI) and New Vienna Tractor Pullers Association
- Winner- Special Spaces Dubuque
- Runners-up- Loras College Dance Marathon and Research for the Kids
- Winner- Dubuque Tri-State Share
- Runners-up- Hills and Dales and Shalom Spirituality Center
- Winner- Hospice of Dubuque
- Runners-up- Shalom Spirituality Center and Dubuque Lutheran Schools
Crawford Company would like to thank our media partners with TownSquare Media.