Crawford Company is guided today, as it has been for over 60 years, by Crawford's original values: a commitment to product quality, customer service, innovation, business integrity, and a high regard for individual contributions. The company, founded by Harvey Crawford in 1952, has grown from a small shop to a thriving corporation that looks to carry its momentum into the years ahead.
What Crawford Offers You
- Quality: Our dedication to quality is supported by our business integrity and high regard for individual contributions.
- Service: With over 60 years of experience, Crawford goes beyond servicing your product, but rather serving you as a customer.
- Innovation: Bring us your ideas and needs. We'll take care of the rest with our diversified offerings.
That's the Crawford Difference!
Crawford specializes in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, mechanical services, laser cutting, specialty welded fabrication, brewing equipment, and custom architectural products. Crawford products and services are found within commercial, industrial, and residential markets. Crawford's foundation was built in the residential heating and cooling market. Over time Crawford moved into the commercial heating and cooling market and into specialty fabrication.
Crawford also holds affiliations with: MONOXIVENT Source Capture Systems and Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic products by MONOXIVENT (UnderDuct and Corrosion Composites).
Crawford has grown, most notably, since 1990. The company has expanded by over 57,000-square feet during the period, while increasing sales and adding personnel. The company was named to the 2003 Quad-City Business Journal's "Fast 50," a listing recognizing the fastest growing companies in the area.
Crawford operates out of a 67,000-square foot facility on Mill Street in Rock Island's Sunset Business Park. The location has served as corporate headquarters since 1965. Ian Frink and Jim Maynard are the current owners, while Larry Anderson is CFO.
Bob Frink served as Owner/President from 1974-2017, while Jim Maynard Sr. also was a former Owner (Vice President), retiring in 1996.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
I was very happy with the work Crawford North did because they listened to our needs and were able to meet them. Even last minute changes were met with ease! Crawford North made me feel special and important as a customer.
Core Values Statement
We work together as one team aimed at reaching common goals.
We are flexible and resourceful in discovering innovative solutions.
We strive to deliver the highest quality products and service.
We act with the utmost professionalism in serving our customers.
We show what we believe by practicing these values.
Statement generated by company-wide employee planning process 2/22/11
- SMACNA - Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association
- ASHRAE - American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers
- Sheetmetal Workers Union - Local 91
- Plumbers & Pipefitters Union - Local 25
- Illowa Sheetmetal Contractors' Association
- Better Heating & Cooling Bureau
- Development Association of Rock Island
- Quad Cities Chamber
- Quad Cities First - Economic Development
- Dubuque Area Chamber