CRAWFORD COMPANY is a premier Plumbing contractor in Dubuque and the Quad Cities. We are seeking, at our Dubuque/Crawford North location, a self-motivated Service Plumber who want to become a part of an elite team. We offer work all year round which leads to a well-structured and organized schedule.
- Perform service, install, maintain, and repair, of Plumbing equipment, fixtures and piping
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and communicated to customer.
- Ability to read blueprints and has knowledge of fixtures that go into commercial spaces.
- Be available to work nights and/or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in vehicle.
- Understand pricing and generate appropriate invoice at jobsite. Electronically process credit card transactions, obtain customer signature, and e-mail address.
- Document all equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, test measurements, and photos as necessary.
- Responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- 2-to-5 years of experience in Plumbing troubleshooting, maintenance, repair
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to read and interpret plans and manuals
- Good multi-tasking skills and efficient time management skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correct the first time
- Good communication with dispatch, office, and management
- Neat and presentable appearance
- Valid driver’s license, clean records
- State Plumbing license
- State Hydronic or Plumbing license preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, push/pull, carry and maneuver heavy items
Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.67 - $39.34 per hour